- About the Libraries
- Renovated in 2009, with entirely new decor and furnishings, increased number of computers and added Wi-Fi accessibility.
- Offers a scenic view overlooking the new state-of-the-art athletic field and the Hudson River.
- Houses the Center for Academic Excellence, Online Learning, the Faculty Center for Teaching and Learning, and Graduate PASS offices.
- Provides a centralized location for learners to engage in common academic activities
- Offers a collaborative environment supported and enhanced by the center for Academic Excellence/Learning Center and Graduate PASS student writing and research support.
- Houses general collection that supports the academic programs offered at the campus, with collection strength in: language and literature, education/curriculum, and art.
- Includes the Center for Student Excellence, student workstation computers, quiet study, small group study, an instruction lab, a loaner laptop program, and scanner/fax capability.
- Houses the “Eye on the Bronx” collection of books focused on its history, culture, the people, and contemporary life
- Includes the Curriculum Library Special Collection for education program.
- Includes student computer workstations, quiet study, small group study, and instruction areas.
- Houses the Curriculum Library Special Collection for the education program, which also includes many of the texts used in the area schools.
- Home campus of the libraries' Online Librarian.