Before You Submit an ILL Request:
Submit an ILL Request (Your CWID is required):
About Interlibrary Loans
- Interlibrary loans (ILLs) are materials borrowed or requested from libraries outside of Mercy College.
- This service is free and offered to all Mercy students, faculty and staff, with a current CWID.
- Interlibrary Loan service does not provide loans for theses, dissertations, textbooks and videos.
- Average wait time for items is about 3-10 days.
- All notifications will be sent to the e-mail address or telephone number you provide.
Send questions to the ILL department at 914-674-7580 or email LIBILL@mercy.edu