Cheng (Jeff) Chang
Ph.D., University of North Texas
M.S., Stephen F. Austin State University
B.S., The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Pure mathematics research, specifically in descriptive set theory, applications to point-set topology, topological groups, and dynamical systems.
- Mathematics education research on inquiry based active learning pedagogy, group work activities, and course redesign for student engagement and success.
- Undergraduate mathematics research, specifically summer research experiences for undergraduates on the subject of Game Theory and its applications.
- 2020: Faculty Fellows Award, Mercy College
- 2018: Project NExT (New Experiences in Teaching) Fellow, Mathematical Association of America
- 2016: Outstanding Teaching Fellow, University of North Texas
- 2014: Graduate Academic Excellence Award, University of North Texas
- 2012: Doctoral Academic Achievement Scholarship, University of North Texas
Contact InfoCheng (Jeff) Chang
- Assistant Professor, Mathematics