Frankie Bennett Graham-Brown
Expertise: Business Leadership, Organizational Behavior & Leadership, Economics
Dr. Frankie B. Graham-Brown, is a native of Gary, IN. She graduated with her Master of Management (2013) and Ph.D. in Management with a concentration in Conflict Management (2021) both from Sullivan University in Louisville, KY. Her academic research focuses on servant leadership and effective organizational leadership. Dr. Graham-Brown works as a Business Adjunct with Mercy College on two campuses (Dobbs Ferry, NY and Bronx, NY).In addition to serving as a Business Adjunct faculty at Mercy College, concurrently, she is a Business Adjunct Professor online at South Florida Bible College.
She is also a member of the Sigma Beta Delta (International Business Honor Society), Zeta Phi Beta (Divine 9 National Sorority), and Toastmaster International Member. Dr. Graham-Brown has been married to Dr. Pedro Graham-Brown for 12 years and they have 2 beautiful daughters, Zola & Zaryn.
- MNYBA Zoom/ Podcast Interview – The Slice- about Servant Leadership Behaviors of Baptist Leaders and its Impact on Church Effectiveness.
- Facilitator/Presenter for Breakout Session – Mercy College Faculty Day 2020 – TOPIC: How to practically apply behaviors of servant leadership in academia during a pandemic
Ph.D. Management concentration Conflict Management (Sullivan University) Magna Cum Laude
M.M. Business Management (Sullivan University) Summa Cum Laude
B.A. Psychology (Indiana University Bloomington)
- Servant leadership behaviors within nonprofit and for-profit organizations.
- The application of Servant leadership behaviors in Academia during a Pandemic (Crises)
- Leadership style of church organization leaders.
- Relationships between followers and leaders of community groups.
- Organizational behavior and effective leadership.
Course Taught in Higher Education
- Economics of Social Media
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Business Communications & Personal Branding
- The Economy, Jobs, and You
- Principles of Marketing
- Introduction to Business
- Management Marketing
- Business Leadership
- Business Ethics
- Consumer Behavior
- Adjunct Instructor, Finance