Email Policy Guidelines for Uploading a Photo to your Mercy Outlook Account
(The maximum size of a user photo is 30KB)
- You should use a photograph of yourself.
- Face should take 60% of frame
- Tip: Crop picture from top of shoulders
- Choose ideal expression
- The background of the photo should be suitable and not distracting.
- Dress attire should be professional (no sunglasses or hats unless they are part of a uniform or are required for medical or religious reasons).
- Wear clothes that match the level of dressiness in your workplace.
- Do not copy photographs of other employees for personal use outside of work place activity.
- Do not post pictures of someone other than yourself in Mercy Outlook or Skype for Business Account.
- If you would like to upload your Mercy ID photo, please request a copy by contacting the Mercy Helpdesk at email@example.com.