- Students have filled out and submitted a FAFSA Application and accepted Federal Work Study for the Academic Year
- Students are matriculated at Mercy College, registered full-time or minimum part-time of 6 credits
- Students must maintain their GPA to work in the program; on campus a 2.5 GPA and off campus a 3.0 GPA
New and Transfer Students: How To Apply for Positions
All new Mercy College students will need to login to Career Maverick to apply for positions:
- Upload your resume and work on it with Career Services or your PACT Mentor to get it approved
- Upload a Federal Work Study Application
All returning Mercy College students will need to login to Career Maverick to apply for positions.
Students who are returning to their previous position or applying for new positions:
- Upload your updated resume with last year's activities and employment; work on it with Career Services or your PACT Mentor to get it approved.
- Upload a new Federal Work Study Application to reapply for a previous position or apply for new positions
Students who are eligible for Federal Work Study positions will be notified through their mercymavericks e-mail in mid-august. This email will include details on the application process.
The Student Worker Program is managed by Kathleen Finneran, located in the Student Services Department, Mercy Hall, Room 25. Call (914)674-3084 for questions.