The Office of Human Resources Contacts
Annette Piecora, SPHR
Director of Human Resources
Whitley A. Humes
Associate Director of Human Resources & HRIS Manager
Benefits and HRIS (HR Information Systems).
Lauren J. Mackenzie
Associate Director of Human Resources
HR Recruitment and Employment.
Assistant Director of Human Resources
(914) 888-5273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave Management and Time and Attendance
Human Resources Generalist
HR and Employment Verifications.
Thomas McDonald, JD
Title IX Coordinator & Equity Compliance Specialist
Title IX and Equity Compliance, and Employee Relations.
Employee Information Center
Your one stop for all Human Resources information including policies, benefits information and forms are now located in Mercy Connect under the "Employee Info Center" section.
Employee Relations and Recognition
The Office of Human Resources is committed to maintaining a positive relationship between employees and the College through programs and policies that ensure fairness, respect and equal treatment for all employees.
The Office of Human Resources Seeks To:
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship between employees and the College through programs and policies that ensure fairness, respect and equal treatment for all employees
- Provide means for conflict resolution
- Enhance clear and accurate communication
- Recognize the efforts and contributions of employees to the College and its mission
- Facilitate the professional development of employees
- Recognize achievements of employees and celebrate the spirit of community building
Services Provided by the Office of Human Resources
- Development and management of initiatives that promote employee recognition and appreciation
- Problem-solving with supervisors concerning employee and organizational issues
- Coaching for employees and managers in order to improve workplace relations
- Investigation of complaints regarding discrimination and harassment
- Advisement of supervisors considering employment action for misconduct or performance problems to ensure fair and consistent treatment and compliance with College policies
- Mediation of conflict, including, but not limited to, investigating and responding to grievances
- Development and implementation of training plans for each employee consistent with departmental and personal career goals
If you're looking to join our team, we want to hear from you! Mercy College welcomes a diverse group of employees with a passion for our mission to serve the community. Take a look at the opportunities currently available here.
Mercy College actively engages in recruiting a diverse workforce and student body that includes members of historically underrepresented groups, and strives to build and sustain a welcoming and supportive campus community. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, marital status, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Mercy College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Veteran/Disability