Transcript Request Information & Procedures
Transcripts are official student records of academic activity at Mercy College. Official Transcripts are issued by the Registrar of the College. Upon graduation, students will receive one unofficial copy of their transcript with their diploma.
Please be advised that students with pending financial obligations to the College will not be permitted to obtain a transcript until their account has been settled.
Mercy College Transcripts
- Official transcripts bear the Registrar's signature and are on printed on watermarked paper (or have the raised College seal)
- Only five official transcripts may be ordered at one time
- There is no fee for official transcripts
- Unofficial transcripts may be viewed and printed online via Mercy Connect at no charge
- There is a $5.00 fee for paper unofficial transcript requests via US post, fax or in person
- Please allow five to seven business days for processing of all transcript requests
Transcripts may be requested either in person, by US post, via fax or email. Please print the Transcript Request form for completion and submission of transcript request. This form may be e-mailed, faxed or mailed.
College of New Rochelle Transcripts
Mercy College has become the custodian of academic records for the College of New Rochelle after its closing. Former CNR students can request transcripts from the Mercy Registrar's office via the following link:
If you are unable to print the Transcript Request Form, you may send a letter or email request with the following required information:
- Your name - and any previous name your records may indicate
- Your Social Security Number and/or College Wide ID number
- Dates of Attendance and Graduation Date (if applicable)
- Date of Birth
- Name and Address of Intended Recipient for Official Transcript
- Please indicate if you wish for your request to be held for grades or degree conferral
- Please sign the document (request)
- Please allow five to seven days for processing of all transcript requests