The Mercy Advantage
We believe that a high quality, private education should be accessible to as many people as possible. Watch this video to learn how our cost differs from other private colleges and universities while offering advantages you just won't find at public institutions.
Tuition & Cost
No matter which location you choose, Mercy College has one of the lowest private tuition rates in New York—as low as $837/credit.
The best way to explore campus is to see it for yourself! Start your journey with a tour of campus, schedule an in person tour of campus today.
Your Personalized Achievement Contract (PACT)
From day one, we’ll make sure that you have support, focus, and guidance. Our Personalized Achievement Contract (PACT) program automatically pairs you with an adviser dedicated to your success—at Mercy and beyond.
Fall 2022 New Student Orientation
Congratulations future Mav!
Your college experience at Mercy is just beginning, and we’re so excited for you!
The next step towards starting your first semester with us is attending New Student Orientation this summer.
- Get a sneak peek at life at Mercy
- Explore academic programs and campus activities
- Meet current students and other incoming Mavs!
Virtual Accelerated Second Degree Nursing Information Session
- September 21, 2022 12:00 - 1:00 PM
Virtual Graduate Open House
- October 6, 2022 5:30 - 7:00 PM
Health Professions Open House
- October 13, 2022 5:30 - 7:00 PM
- Dobbs Ferry
Three Campuses to Choose From
Wherever you are in the New York City area, there’s a Mercy location waiting to welcome you. At any of our three campuses in Westchester, Manhattan or the Bronx, you'll find a diverse community of students, staff and faculty united in our drive to change the world through the power of education.
Meet the Team
What is the first step in the admissions process?
The first step in the admissions process is to submit an application to Mercy college. Students are able to apply to Mercy at www.mercy.edu/apply-now. Certain major concentrations may require supplemental admissions items. Visit our catalogs or contact the Office of Admissions for additional information.
Is the PACT Mentorship Program different than other advising programs?
Yes, the PACT program takes advising a step further. We give you a personal mentor who’ll be your go-to person whenever you want support. With everything from navigating financial aid, and choosing the right major to registering for classes and tracking your academic progress.
How is Mercy College so affordable?
We believe college should be accessible to as many students as possible. Mercy College has one of the lowest private tuition rates in New York. Financial aid, including merit and need-based scholarships, helps most of our students fund their education and minimize debt.
Are there opportunities to learn outside the classroom?
Mercy focuses on giving students the real-world knowledge and skills that will make them stand out in a crowded field. Mercy’s state-of-the-art facilities give students access to the equipment and settings they’ll experience on the job and gain hands-on-experience while still in school.
Mercy College’s extensive partnerships with regional and national corporations, nonprofits, hospitals and healthcare centers, labor unions, government agencies and school districts offers adult students an opportunity to receive tuition discounts and participate in tuition remission programs.
- 1199 Local Health Care Workers
- Affiliated Police Association of Westchester County
- CareMount Medical
- The Center for Family Support
- Club Fit
- Con Edison
- Cornerstone Children's Center
- Edcor (Tuition Remission Provider)
- ENT and Allergy Associates
- Greenburgh 11 Children's Village
- Green Chimneys
- Hawthorne Foundation
- Irvington School District (Teacher Discount)
- Member of municipal, state or national law enforcement units
- Mount Vernon City School District
- Northwell Health
- NYS Nursing Association
- Parochial School
- Science Academies NY (SANY)
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
- St. Peters Health Partners and Medical Associates
- Suburban Hospital Alliance
- Transportation Technology Inc.
- Yonkers School District (Teacher Discounts)
- Westchester/Putnam County Discount
- WESTMED Medical Group and Practice Partners