The Health Professional Programs at Mercy College prepare students to work within a variety of health care and community settings.
We educate compassionate and innovative leaders through interdisciplinary teamwork and service learning, while improving overall community health and environments of at-risk and/or under-served populations both locally and globally.
- Accelerated Second Degree in Nursing, Bachelor's Degree
- Communication Disorders, Bachelor's Degree
- Nursing (Traditional Program), Bachelor's Degree
- Nursing (RN to B.S.) (Completion Program), Bachelor's Degree
- Occupational Therapy Assistant, Associate's Degree
- Veterinary Technology, Bachelor's Degree
- Communication Disorders, Master's Degree
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Master's Degree
- Nursing Administration, Master's Degree
- Nursing Administration, Advanced Certificate
- Nursing Education, Master's Degree
- Nursing Education, Advanced Certificate
- Occupational Therapy, Master's Degree
- Physical Therapy, D.P.T.
- Physician Assistant Studies, Master's Degree
Nursing Programs at Mercy College
Nurses are heroes, and Mercy College has been training them to work on the front lines of healthcare for decades. Explore the many nursing fields open to our students, including bachelor's and master's degree paths for those aspiring to be nurses and those already in the field.
Physicians Assistant Program
Physician Assistants can be found in hospitals, private practices, outpatient care centers, health maintenance organizations, government agencies, colleges and universities and professional schools. Just some proof that a Mercy College master's degree can really take you places.
Clinical Simulation and Learning Labs
Students in the Health Professions train on some of the finest equipment you'll find, and it starts with our Clinical Simulation and Learning Labs located on both the Dobbs Ferry and Bronx campuses. These invaluable, interprofessional spaces give our students access to responsive simulation mannequins, dedicated hospital-quality facilities, practice control rooms and so much more.
Speech and Hearing Clinic
Our dedicated Speech and Hearing Center not only offers Mercy students studying Communication Disorders the opportunity to learn in a clinical environment, we've also provided speech, language and audiological services and treatment to the community for more than 25 years.