Professor Cullen has been involved in a Private law/accounting practice for 50 years as a bilingual professional dealing with, but not limited to, the following areas of practice: small business accounting and tax planning, criminal defense from arraignment to jury trial, representation as Spanish speaking consultant accountant/attorney in international markets, special accounting/legal services rendered to Not For Profit corporations and religious organizations.
- United States Peace Corps, foreign service Venezuela, Amazon/Caribbean.
- United States Marine Corps, Honorable Discharge, rifleman, E-4.
- U.S. Court of International Trade, licensed Attorney
- American Bar Association- International Law Section member
- US Federal courts- licensed attorney-at-law
- New York State Courts- licensed attorney-at-law
- United States Supreme Court- licensed attorney-at-law
- American Accounting Association, member-professional accountant.
- President (past), Faculty Association at Mercy College
- Faculty- Bilingual Business Studies, Mercy College, 1971-2008
- Coach, Basketball/Baseball, New York Archdiocese Youth Organization
- Private law/accounting practice, 52 years bilingual professional
Iona College, New Rochelle, New York; BBA, Accounting major
New York Law School, New York City; J.D. Juris Doctor
New School University for Social Research, NYC, Graduate Economics
University of Arizona, Latin American affairs and international relations
United States foreign service in the Andes Mountains, Amazon/Caribbean
University of Venezuela, Certificated auditor/economic development
University of Agriculture & Technology- Maracay, Venezuela
University of the Oriente, Orinoco River Valley, animal husbandry
President (past), Faculty Association at Mercy College
Mercy College Teacher of the Year Award – Gratia Maher
Master in Science (Honorary), Mercy College
Faculty- Bilingual Business Studies, Mercy College, 1971-2008
Hispanic Teacher award-Bilingual Program, Mercy College
Who’s Who in International Law
Beyond War Award, 1987
Contact InfoJohn Cullen
- Associate Professor, Business