Strategic Planning & Vision
Microsoft Office Suite
Financial Accounting Principles
Strategic Process Improvement • Financial Forecasting
Program & Project Management • Vision & Strategy
Operations and Financial Executive with wide experience in consulting, tax, financial analysis, negotiation, and operations excellence; passionate about creating processes that enhance or evolve current technology and increase productivity.
Strategy leader and solution-oriented manager who strives for continuous process improvement through team collaboration and relationship building, establishing long-term strategies that drive overall organizational performance. Strengthen financial services, optimize use of technology, empower/train employees, and drive cost reductions.
Excellent communication skills and strong technical background demonstrated through budgeting, strategic planning, mentoring, and operational leadership. Empower teams with the tools proven to deliver sustainable improvements.
- 14 years of Big 4 Accounting experience; CPA with MS in Taxation and BS in Accounting.
- Led comprehensive turnaround of decline in profit margins and returned company to profitability by increasing revenue from $4M to $32M.
- Eliminated violations for noncompliance by implementing improved processes and communication.
- Facilitated negotiation for sales and use tax audit resulting in reduction of estimated $3M liability to $0.
- Demonstrated effective leadership expertise being nominated for and attaining Chief of Staff role with PwC Vice Chairman in addition to a coveted spot in the internal Leadership Training Program over all entrants.
- Initiated critical change to the audit process to comply with unclaimed property laws.
Education: Master of Science in Taxation, Zicklin School of Business, Baruch College, NY
Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Mount Saint Mary College, NY
Certifications: Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Health Counselor, Institute for Integrative Nutrition
Accounting and Taxation
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Accounting