Bachelor of Science Business Administration: Management 120 Credits | School of Business | Bronx, Dobbs Ferry & Manhattan
Business Administration: Management Overview
Understand how today's business leaders and managers develop strategies to achieve company goals.
In today's business climate, you must satisfy your customers completely, quickly, productively, effectively and efficiently. Failure to do so means going out of business. So, how do you stay ahead?
Our Bachelors Business Degree in Management will show you modern-day business leaders and managers create "road maps" that allow them to navigate the intricate, challenging internal and external environments in order to achieve their goals.
Faculty includes pioneers and highly esteemed business professionals with years of experience both in the classroom and outside of it.
The specialization in Management gives students in Business Administration the opportunity to learn and apply knowledge and skill, which is essential to the successful management of organizations of all types and sizes.
Management graduates may seek positions such as: business analyst, financial controller, marketing manager, financial analyst, director of operations, sales director and business development manager.
What You'll Get
The Mercy Advantage
- Faculty with real world experience
- Active learning
- International trips to visit businesses around the globe
- Leadership institute that teaches communication, collaboration and commitment
- Work on real projects for real companies with the Consulting Center
- Residential campus only 30 minutes from Manhattan
- Manhattan Campus in Herald Square
Future Business Leaders Academy
This year's Future Business Leaders Academy was our most successful yet. The highly select group chosen to join us at Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry, NY learned about personal branding, matching their personalities to career paths, and visited some of the top global corporations in New York.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does earning a degree take?
Full-time students can complete the 120-credit degree program in four years.
Are department faculty available for academic advising?
Yes, faculty are always ready to help students with questions about what courses to take, the sequencing of courses, and career opportunities, including internships and cooperative education.
Program Details & Curriculum
General Liberal Arts and Sciences
General Education Requirements: 60 Credits
ECON 125, 220, 221, and 230, MATH 116 and MATH/CISC 120 or MATH/CISC 131 are prerequisites for the major and must be used to fulfill general education requirements.
Core and Specialization
Business Administration Core: 30 Credits
Specialization: 18 Credits
Open Electives: 12 Credits
Total: 120 Credits
Academic Sequence Maps
Download a copy of the sequence map for:
- 2020 - 2021 B.S. Business Administration: Management
- 2020 - 2021 B.S./MBA Business Administration
- 2019 - 2020 B.S. Business Administration: Management
- 2019 - 2020 B.S./MBA Business Administration
- 2018 - 2019 B.S. Business Administration: Management
- 2018 - 2019 B.S./MBA Business Administration
- 2017 - 2018 B.S. Business Administration: Management
- 2017 - 2018 B.S./MBA Business Administration