Bachelor of Science Business Administration: Marketing 120 Credits | School of Business | Bronx, Dobbs Ferry & Manhattan
Business Administration: Marketing B.S.
In our cutting-edge marketing program, you will learn theory, gain real-world experience and build a professional network.
As a marketing major, you’ll learn everything from advertising to e-commerce, the fastest growing area of marketing today. Career opportunities in marketing are plentiful with a continued positive employment growth rate forecasted. You’ll learn cutting-edge, innovative marketing techniques sure to help you stand out from the competition.
Career opportunities in marketing are plentiful with a continued positive employment growth rate forecasted. Students learn the latest cutting-edge and innovative marketing techniques designed to give them an advantage over their competition and to enhance their career path.
Marketing graduates may seek positions such as: account executive, art director, copywriter, creative manager, market researcher, marketing manager, media planner, web management and sales representative.
What You'll Get
The Mercy Advantage
- The Center for Online Marketing (.COM) specializing in web design, search optimization, and social media advertising
- Take part in national competitions to build online skills
- Gain knowledge of cutting-edge marketing techniques
- Access to Fortune 500 Network
- Advisory Board Members - Amazon, Apple, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo
Future Business Leaders Academy
This year's Future Business Leaders Academy was our most successful yet. The highly select group chosen to join us at Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry, NY learned about personal branding, matching their personalities to career paths, and visited some of the top global corporations in New York.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does earning a degree take?
Full-time students can complete the 120-credit degree program in four years.
Are department faculty available for academic advising?
Yes, faculty are always ready to help students with questions about what courses to take, the sequencing of courses, and career opportunities, including internships and cooperative education.
Program Details & Curriculum
Bachelor of Science
General Liberal Arts and Sciences
General Education Requirements: 60 Credits
ECON 125, ECON 220, ECON 221, and ECON 230, MATH 116 and MATH 120/CISC 120 or MATH 131/CISC 131 are Prerequisites for the major and must be used to fulfill general education requirements.
Core and Specialization
Business Administration Core: 30 Credits
Specialization: 18 Credits
Open Electives: 12 Credits
Total: 120 Credits
Academic Sequence Map
Download a copy of the sequence map for:
- 2020 - 2021 B.S. Business Administration: Marketing
- 2020 - 2021 B.S./MBA Business Administration
- 2019 - 2020 B.S. Business Administration: Marketing
- 2019 - 2020 B.S./MBA Business Administration
- 2018 - 2019 B.S. Business Administration: Marketing
- 2018 - 2019 B.S./MBA Business Administration
- 2017 - 2018 B.S. Business Administration: Marketing
- 2017 - 2018 B.S./MBA Business Administration