Bachelor of Science Business Administration: Sport Management 120 Credits | School of Business | Dobbs Ferry & Online
B.S. in Business Administration: Sport Management Overview
Gain real-world experience and prepare for a successful career in an exciting, growing industry that grosses $220 million per year.
The sports industry has experienced dynamic growth and is currently recognized as a business enterprise in magnitude of 220 billion dollars. According to Sports Business Journal, sports enterprise revenue is larger than the combined revenues of the country's auto and movie industries. The goal of the Mercy College Sport Management Specialization is to use the vast and popular business of sport as a tool to inspire academic excellence and career development.
Sport Management graduates will be prepared to succeed in a variety of areas, including: sport facility management, sport event management, high school and college athletics, as well as professional and amateur sports leagues and organizations.
What You'll Get
The Mercy Advantage
Hands-on sports management, marketing and operations experience
- Real-live sports management projects
- Campus Sports Operations
- Local Sports Broadcasting
- Guest speakers from Major Leagues
- Opportunity to join Mercy's "Team Blue" sports management organization
Program Details & Curriculum
Bachelor of Science
General Liberal Arts and Sciences
General Education Requirements: 60 Credits
ECON 125, 220, 221, and 230, MATH 116 and MATH/CISC 120 or MATH/CISC 131 are prerequisites for the major and must be used to fulfill general education requirements.
Core and Specialization
Business Administration Core: 30 Credits
Specialization: 18 Credits
Open Electives: 12 Credits
Total: 120 Credits
Academic Program Sequence Map
- 2020 - 2021 B.S. Business Administration: Sport Management
- 2020 - 2021 B.S./MBA Business Administration
- 2019 - 2020 B.S. Business Administration: Sport Management
- 2019 - 2020 B.S./MBA Business Administration
- 2018 - 2019 B.S. Business Administration: Sport Management
- 2018 - 2019 B.S./MBA Business Administration