New Student Orientation
Make Some Noise
Spring 2021 New Student Orientation
We're so excited to be offering a Virtual Orientation this spring! Please join us for our PACT and Student Life Live Sessions where you'll have the opportunity to:
- Meet our dedicated PACT Mentors
- Engage with Peer Mentors, Orientation Leaders and current students
- Learn all about student life and all the fun things to come at Mercy College!
There will also be an orientation Checklist on CampusGroups that you can complete on your own. The checklist will be live January 4 and must be completed by January, 26.
CampusGroups is our virtual home for all things Student Life. It is your go-to place for information about campus activities and events throughout your time at Mercy. Log on to CampusGroups and go to the Orientation Spring 2021 section to complete your Orientation Checklist and Register for the Orientation Live Sessions.
Get started now by registering for your PACT Live Session and Student Life Live Session today!
PACT Live Sessions (Must attend one)
January 13 - 5:00-6:00 p.m.
January 19 - 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Student Life Live Session
January 14 - 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Check your Mercy email account for access information for CampusGroups. If you have any questions or need help logging in, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Student Orientation Guide
Flip through our New Student Orientation Guide, it will be your go to resource with all the info you need when getting started at Mercy College.
Before Your First Day
Important Documents to submit before your first day of class:
- Submit official high school transcript in a sealed envelope including your final grades and graduation date
- Submit final official college transcript(s) including final grades and graduation date (if applicable)
- All students must submit proof of MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) vaccine OR if you are an on-campus resident provide full medical record to satisfy dorm clearance process
- Submit medical record with the meningitis vaccine OR submit the meningitis response form online
- Complete the FAFSA
- Complete the TAP application (if New York State resident)
- If selected for verification, submit verification documents which may include: parent and student W2s, parent and student IRS tax transcripts, and independent or dependent verification worksheet
- Complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling if you are accepting federal Stafford loans
- If eligible for the Federal Work Study (FWS) Program, submit a resume and FWS application on Handshake
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above items, please reach out to your PACT Mentor.