- Clinical Assistant Professor, Health Science
Dr. Jean Walsh, M.S., D.C., is currently serving as an Assistant Professor and Program Director for the Health Science Program within the School of Health and Natural Sciences at Mercy University. Her primary mission revolves around enhancing the accessibility of science education to a diverse range of learners. At Mercy University, Dr. Walsh actively contributes to various committees and initiatives, demonstrating her commitment to academic excellence
D.C. and M.S. New York Chiropractic College (Now Northeast College of Health Sciences)
B.S. Iona University
- Anatomy & Physiology I Lecture & Lab.
- Anatomy & Physiology Lecture II & Lab.
- Issues in Personal Health
- Introduction to Health Professions
- Medical Terminology
- Standard Safety Procedures for Health Care Professionals
- Introduction to Human Biology