I hope you are having a successful fall term and enjoying your time being back on campus. As the College begins to plan for the spring, I wanted to provide some details on requirements related to COVID-19 for the spring 2022 term.
Effective for the spring 2022 term, all students taking classes in-person must be fully vaccinated or must have an approved medical or religious exemption from the vaccine to register for on-campus or blended spring courses.
- Continuing students who have not submitted vaccination proof to the Student Health Portal by October 29 will not be able to register for on-campus or blended spring courses when registration opens on November 3. Any hold on registration will be adjusted as vaccination status is received. Please take into consideration that each vaccine timeframe varies.
- Weekly COVID-19 testing is not an alternative to getting vaccinated. Testing during the spring term will continue to be required of students who have an approved medical or religious exemption.
- Students who are taking all their classes online will not be permitted to attend on-campus events and activities unless they have provided proof of vaccination through the Student Health Portal.
- The College plans to offer many courses fully online. However, many courses will only be offered in person, and therefore some students might face delays in their progress towards their intended degree until they meet requirements for attending in person.
- School of Health and Natural Science students who are registered for a clinical experience/rotation this spring must be vaccinated. Health care facilities require COVID vaccinations and do not permit students to have exemptions of any kind.
I would also like to take this opportunity to remind all of you that the College has a mask policy that requires everyone to wear a mask in all indoor spaces on campus – this includes classrooms. Masks should cover your nose and mouth. These safety measures will help ensure our community remains safe and we thank you for your cooperation.
If you have any questions, please contact your PACT mentor directly or via email at email@example.com.
Vice President, Student Affairs