Mercy College and NJ Transit have partnered to offer full-time undergraduate and graduate students 25% off the regular price of a monthly rail, bus or light rail pass.
In order to receive this special pricing, students must enroll through NJ Transit's Quick-Tik program. The link can be found in your Mercy Connect Account.
What is Quik-Tik?
Quik-Tik offers the convenience of auto-pay combined with online account management. You will receive your student monthly pass directly through the mail and your credit card will be automatically billed.
It's Important to Remember:
- You must sign up by the 10th of the month to receive your monthly pass for travel during the next month. (Enrollment must be completed on or before the 10th of the previous month to receive the pass for the next month)
- A non-refundable $3 processing fee will be applied each month, in addition to the fare for the pass
- After you enroll for Quik-Tik, you will receive a new monthly pass in the mail each month unless you choose to suspend your account
- If you choose to suspend your monthly pass (winter or summer break), you will need to reactivate your account once again through Mercy Connect (this will verify enrollment)
- Students who participate in this program agree that the monthly pass is for their exclusive use only. Each student is eligible to receive one discounted monthly pass per month. Passes are non-transferable. Any abuse or purposeful deception will result in the cancelation of the student's monthly pass account and (s)he will be unable to participate in the program in the future. This will also apply to any other student who is knowingly involved.