All students must submit a Degree Conferral Form to the Registrar's office in order to be reviewed and processed for degree conferrals. Degree conferral forms must be submitted according to the following deadlines. Failure to file a form by the appropriate deadline will result in postponement of degree conferral to the next scheduled date for issuing diplomas.
Degree Conferral Application Deadlines
- October 15: February degree conferral
- February 2: May degree conferral
- May 17: August degree conferral
- April 10: August Participating in May Commencement Request
- April 10: (Students registered for their remaining 6 credits or less in the summer are eligible to participate in the current year's Commencement; all of August graduates will be invited to participate in the following year's Commencement)
How to File a Degree Conferral Form
Students may file a Degree Conferral Application:
- Log on to Mercy Connect with user name and password
- Click on "Student" tab
- Click on "Degree Conferral Form"
- Fill out the form and click "Submit" when finished
- or go to the Student Financial Services Office at any campus to complete an application
Students are recommended to meet with their PACT Mentor to review their degree requirements and determine their appropriate degree conferral date.
- All eligible students will be invited to attend the annual Commencement Exercises held in the month of May. Detailed information will be sent to students as the ceremony approaches. Please be aware that all students must apply for a degree conferral date regardless of decision to attend the May Commencement Ceremony.
- For questions or additional information regarding degree conferral procedures please call (914) 674-3105 or email email@example.com
The College reserves the right to revise or change its academic calendar, rules, charges, fees, schedules, courses, requirements for degree and other regulations, policies and practices affecting students whenever considered necessary or desirable. The foregoing changes may include, without limitation, the elimination and courses and/or programs.