Degree Conferral Procedures
All students must submit a Degree Conferral Form to the Registrar's office in order to be reviewed and processed for degree conferral, ceremony participation, and diploma issuance. Degree conferral forms must be submitted according to the following deadlines. Failure to file a form by the appropriate deadline will result in postponement of degree conferral to the next scheduled date for issuing diplomas.
Degree Conferral Application Deadlines
- November 30: February degree conferral
- March 15: May degree conferral
- April 15: August degree conferral (Participating in May Commencement Ceremony Request - Students registered for their remaining 6 credits or less in the summer are eligible to participate in the May Ceremony)
- August 1: August degree conferral (Not participating in May Ceremony)
How to File a Degree Conferral Form
Students are recommended to meet with their PACT Mentor to review their degree requirements and determine their appropriate degree conferral date.
Students may file a Degree Conferral Application online. Utilize the link above or the self-service portal on Mercy Connect.
- Log on to Mercy Connect with user name and password
- Click on "Student" tab
- Click on "Degree Conferral Form"
- Fill out the form and click "Submit" when finished
- or go to the PACT Office at any campus for assistance on degree conferral and graduation processes.
All eligible students will be invited to attend the annual Commencement Exercises held in the month of May. Detailed information will be sent to students as the ceremony approaches. Please be aware that all students must apply for a degree conferral date regardless of decision to attend the May Commencement Ceremony.
For questions or additional information regarding degree conferral procedures please call (914) 674-3105 or email email@example.com
The College reserves the right to revise or change its academic calendar, rules, charges, fees, schedules, courses, requirements for degree and other regulations, policies and practices affecting students whenever considered necessary or desirable. The foregoing changes may include, without limitation, the elimination and courses and/or programs.