New York State Citizen Preparedness Training
Friday, January 30, 2015
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Rotunda, Dobbs Ferry Campus
Invitees include Mercy College students, faculty and staff.
- Receive free training on how to respond to a natural or man-made disaster
- Learn how to prepare and develop an emergency plan
- Free training also includes a free disaster response kit
- Facilitated by the New York National Guard
Advanced registration is required at www.nyprepare.gov/aware-prepare/nysprepare
For more information, contact Director of Safety and Special Projects,
Glenn Marchi at
(914) 674-7661 or email@example.com