Department of Accounting
Accounting forms the foundation for any successful business. At Mercy you will gain a firm understanding of accounting principles and practice as well as the skills you need to succeed in the field.
The Department offers a range of programs across undergraduate and graduate.
The Mercy Advantage
Practical Knowledge - Students can gain hands-on experience with the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance for low income citizen (VITA) program as well by working on various consulting projects.
Mentorship - Students receive advisement directly from the Accounting Department as well as through our PACT mentorship program. This ensures students receive the support they need for both academic and career success.
Accomplished Faculty - Our student learn from highly accomplished faculty who have practical experience as: former big four firm auditors, controllers and CFOs.
- Public Accounting
- Public Accounting, B.S. / M.S. (CPA Track)
- Management Accounting (CMA Track)
- General Accounting
- General Accounting: Computer and Information Systems
- General Accounting: Data Analytics
- General Accounting: Financial Accounting
- General Accounting: Taxation