- Contact the Helpdesk at 914-674-7526.
- The Helpdesk will get you set up with a dial-in number and the user code and host code you would need to set up a call.
- Once you receive the call-in numbers and codes, send the call-in number to the participants with the user code.
- The host would dial the call-in number and log in using the host code.
International Travel Checklist for all Supported University Mobile Devices:
1. Authorization is required from your manager
2. User must contact the IT department
3. Data plan will be provided